TRANSLATE THIS PAGE:
APPLICATION & VISA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
These are the steps that must be taken to obtain an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for an M1 student visa:
1. You must have applied to and been accepted to a Collective program.
2. Once you receive your acceptance to a Collective program, you must pay the deposit for the program. Deposits may be wired, or paid by credit card or check.
3. When we receive your program deposit, we will send you an I-20 application form for you to fill out and return to us.
4. You must also remit a $75 I-20 processing fee to cover processing and express mail costs. This payment may be done via credit card, check or PayPal.
5. When we received your completed I-20 application form we will send you a completed I-20.
6. You must pay an I-901 fee of $200 to the USCIS. This may be done online. The I-901 fee may be paid online using Mastercard, VISA, American Express, or dinners Club cards. Go to fmjfee.com to make your online payment. You will need your SEVIS number, which can be found in the upper right hand corner of your I-20 form. It is a an eleven-digit alphanumerical number starting with the letter N.
7. Finally, you should make an appointment to go to your regional US Consulate to get a student visa and the approval to come to the US on an M1 student visa. Make sure that you assigned as an M1, not an F1 visa.
- Please click the link below to pay the I-20 Processing Fee
- Bitte klicken Sie auf den untenstehenden Link, um die I-20 Bearbeitungsgebühr zahlen
- Fare clic sul link qui sotto per pagare la I-20 di spese amministrative
- S'il vous plaît cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous pour payer la I-20 Frais de traitement
- I - 20를 처리 수수료를 납부 아래 링크를 클릭하십시오
- I - 20の手数料を納付して下のリンクをクリックしてください。
- Por favor, haga clic en el enlace a pagar la I-20 Cuota de procesamiento
I-20 PROCESSING FEE PAYMENT
I-20 Bearbeitungszeit Gebührenzahlung
I-20, il pagamento della tassa di elaborazione
I-20 Le paiement des frais de traitement
I - 20를 처리 수수료 납부
I - 20を処理料お支払い方法
I-20 Cuota de procesamiento de pagos