International Student Application and Visa Procedure
These are the steps that must be taken to obtain an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for an M1 student visa:
1. You must have applied and been accepted to The Collective.
2. Once you have been accepted to The Collective, you must pay the deposit for the program you will be taking. Deposits may be wired, or paid by credit card or check. (Please contact Admissions Director John Castellano for wire transfer information at: email@example.com)
3. When we receive your program deposit, we will send you an I-20 application form for you to fill out and return to us.
4. When returning your I-20 application, you must also remit a $75 I-20 processing fee to cover processing and express mail costs. This payment may be done through the following I-20 payment fee link: Please click here to pay the I-20 Processing Fee.
5. When we receive your completed I-20 application form and the processing fee has been paid, we will send you a completed I-20.
6. You must pay an I-901 fee of $200 to the USCIS. This may be done online. The I-901 fee may be paid online using Visa, Master Card, or American Express. Please click this link to make your online payment, or go to fmjfee.com. You will need your SEVIS number, which can be found in the upper right hand corner of your I-20 form. It is a an eleven-digit alphanumerical number starting with the letter N.
7. Finally, you should make an appointment to go to your regional US Consulate to get a student visa and the approval to come to the United States on an M1 student visa. Make sure that you are assigned an M1 Visa, NOT an F1 Visa.