Where to stay while studying

We don’t have residence halls, but students who need housing are generally able to find apartments, rooms, houses, and other types of lodging in the New York City area.

For short stays of three weeks or less:

We recommend the Seafarer’s International House, which is close by the school.

Seafarer’s International House
123 East 15th Street
New York, NY 10003
Tel.: 212-677-4800
E-mail: [email protected]

For longer term stays:

You can get housing assistance through the Student Services Office, where offerings and listings by educational housing providers are maintained.

Or try one of these: